The oldest complete plat book of Wood County Wisconsin. Internal evidence supports a date of 1896. Also known as Philleo's plat. Map covers land ownership in the present day municipalities of Arpin, Auburndale, Biron, Cameron, Cary, Cranmoor, Dexter, Grand Rapids, Hansen, Hewitt, Lincoln, Marshfield, Milladore, Nekoosa, Pittsville, Port Edwards, Remington, Richfield, Rock, Rudolph, Saratoga, Seneca, Sherry, Sigel, Vesper, Wisconsin Rapids, and Wood.
This item was digitized by the McMillan Memorial Library. Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0. This allows private, educational and non-commercial use with attribution. Contact the Library to obtain permission for other uses.